WTWT Registered UK charity number: 1125141
All of our administration costs and personal expenses such as flights, transport and training are paid by us, the founders of the charity, so all of your donation will go directly to help those in need.
If you would like to make a donation, or set up a standing order, you can do this in a variety of ways:
- By Bank Transfer online or through your bank to our ‘WTWT’ account number: 00087400 sort code: 30-90-38
- By PayPal using the link below
- By cheque made payable to ‘WTWT’ and post to: Rachel Blackmore, Weston Turville Wells for Tanzania, The Old Crown, 19 West End, Weston Turville, Aylesbury, HP22 5TT.
If you Gift Aid your donation, WTWT can claim back the tax that you have already paid, thereby increasing the value of your donation to the charity. If you would like to Gift Aid your donation, please fill in the form below:
There are many ways that you can support the work of WTWT:
- by making a donation or a regular standing order
- by supporting our fundraising activities
- by organising your own fundraiser for WTWT. We have a fund raising activity pack here for you to down load, or contact Rachel for assistance.
- by donating good condition second hand clothes and footwear for us to sell to raise funds. You can drop them round to our home and leave them in the garage at: The Old Crown, 19 West End, Weston Turville, Aylesbury, HP22 5TT
- by inviting Rachel to give a talks about our work at your local schools, churches, rotary clubs etc. If you would like her to come and speak to your organisation please contact us.
We have annual Barn Dances and Quiz nights in Weston Turville Village Hall, and have had sponsored events such as bike rides and swims.
We have had great support from many schools, churches and local organsiations including:
- St. Mary’s Church Weston Turville
- The John Colet School, Wendover, Buckinghamshire.
- Turnfurlong Junior School, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.
- St. Mary’s Church, Ivinghoe, Hertfordshire.
- The Big Top pre-school, Bedgrove, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.
- St Mary’s Church of England School, Fairford Leys, Aylesbury
- Lee Common School, Buckinghamshire
- Halton Community Combined School
- Aylesbury Soroptimists
- Weston Turville Monday Club
- Milton Keynes Hospital maternity Department